** Changed in: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Cannot play podcast due to 'bug in Rhythmbox orGStreamer'

Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: rhythmbox

  I just added my first podcast feed to rhythmbox. It downloaded the list
correctly, but when I click 'Control' -> 'Play' I get an error: "Problem
occurred without error being set. This is a bug in Rhythmbox or GStreamer."
When I just click the play-button I get this error: "Nothing to play". It
displays a 'loading-bar' though on the album-cover when using control -> play.
  When I double click on an item, it starts downloading it and when finished it
disappears from the list and so doesn't play anything. When I go to the folder
where it's downloaded, I can open it and play it, so it is downloaded correctly
(and thus the podcast is available correctly).

  I'm using Ubuntu 9.10 and '0.12.5-0ubuntu5.2 (rhytmbox)'

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386