Public bug reported:

This is more a wish list item for a next release than actually a bug.
Please include during installation time the capability for the user to include
popular repositories such as but not limited to:
Google Chrome,
Oracle Java 7,
Oracle Java 8,
etc...
This would help Ubuntu to achieve a better out-of-the-box user experience.
I am currently using Ubuntu 14.04.
I expect a window to appear during installation timw with several check boxes,
one for each third party repository to be added.

** Affects: software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  To include more third party software sources available to be selected
  by users during ubuntu installation procedures

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu: