It's not unmounting automatically so it's and issue until the developers
make some possibility to do that...

Any advice how to unmount sftp mount before suspend automatically with
some script? I tried to make script for pm-utils, but it doesn't run as
superuser so it's unable to unmount...

Packages, which is subscribed to pm-utils in Ubuntu.

  Unmount NFS filesystems before stopping network during suspend

Status in “pm-utils” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I think it would be a nice feature to also unmount all NFS filesystems
  before the network is dropped while suspending a machine. The
  rationale being that NFS may or may not be available when you resume
  the machine, and NFS mounts not be available makes things like mount a
  little unhappy.