   1:0.9.8+bzr3319-0ubuntu1 regression: keeps setting gsettings keys to wrong
values

Packages, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.

  Compiz settings not reloaded

Status in “compiz” package in Ubuntu:

  I can load compizconfig-settings-manager and make changes to the
  plugins there, which have immediate effect (e.g. enabling Static
  Application Switcher by its checkbox causes Alt+Tab to allow window
  switching).

  However, if I close and relaunch ccsm it reverts to a default
  configuration of active plugins, ignoring the previous changes I've
  made.

  It appears that after a reboot, the same is also true - changes made
  through ccsm in the previous session are now lost, and no application
  switcher is active any longer.

  This is an issue which seems to have persisted across multiple
  desktops (this is on Mint, but I've experienced it also in Xubuntu and
  Lubuntu and even in full-blown Ubuntu in the past, I believe).

  Does anyone have any idea what the underlying issue is which could
  mean that changes are successfully made, but then revert?

  Package: compizconfig-settings-manager 1:0.9.10+13.10.20131011-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.11.0-12-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: i386
  CompizPlugins: No value set for
`/apps/compiz-1/general/screen0/options/active_plugins'
  Date: Thu Dec 19 19:58:10 2013
  InstallationMedia: Linux Mint 16 "petra" - Release i386 20131126
  MarkForUpload: True
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en