We also need some further investigation as the following components
*may* also need access:

- ubuntu-download-manager
- greeter

** Also affects: nuntium (Ubuntu)

  [security] please use apparmor to restrict access to ofono to approved
  services

Status in “indicator-network” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “nuntium” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “ofono” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “powerd” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “urfkill” package in Ubuntu:

  We should try to find ways to restrict certain properties and
  interfaces to well known callers, for example Modem 'Online' should be
  settable by urfkill only. We don't want to allow other processes to
  set these properties. This would also help to identify if some
  unintended process is trying to set such properties by accident.