Poke?

  Please demote xul-ext-ubufox from Firefox Recommends to Suggests

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:

  xul-ext-ubufox is pulled in by Kubuntu at the moment but serves little
  to no advantages for us. We already have a notification helper that
  notifies the user for restarting the system or applications when the
  application has been upgraded, and we have a software notification
  helper for installing things like flash and other plugins.

  It would be useful for Kubuntu if xul-ext-ubufox was demoted from a
  Recommends to a Suggest and a flavor could then include it in their
  seeds.