Public bug reported:

Since upgrading to 14.04 I am experiencing problem with one of my keyboard
layouts.  I have setup Danish (which is my actual keyboard layout) and
Hungarian (which I am using due to special characters not on my keyboard).  I
am using this exact same setup since 12.04 or so and it has always been working
just fine.
Recently one of the special characters which is "í" can not be located on the
keyboard.  When I check the layout and the input setting shows me a visual of
the keyboard layout, it is there.  It is at the bottom left of the keyboard
where my "<" is when on Danish keyboard.  However when on Hungarian keyboard,
that key is actually dead and does not do anything.

Not sure if I have to report this under "unity-control-center" or
somewhere else.  It can be reproduced every single time when I switch to
Hungarian keyboard.  The other special characters "óéá", etc. show up as
expected and there is only problem with this one.

I am using a Dell Inspiron 17R laptop with Ubuntu 14.04, all system us
updated and no special settings other than usual.

Gabor

Package: unity-control-center 14.04.3+14.04.20140604-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-30.54-generic 3.13.11.2
Uname: Linux 3.13.0-30-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.2
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: Unity