Public bug reported:

Hello liferea developers,

I also sent an email about this problem to your mailing list.

I'd recently reinstalled liferea, and since then the news bin doesnt
keep feed items, it deletes them every time I end the liferea session.
in previous installs this wasn't the case.

could you please help me solve it?

many thanks,

regards,

Jamro

** Affects: liferea (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to liferea in Ubuntu.

  news bin is emptied at every session end

Status in “liferea” package in Ubuntu: