I keep the Mir task open so that you can adjust the test case to take
out the sleep (if you wish). If you want to leave it in, please just
close as invalid.

Packages, which is subscribed to umockdev in Ubuntu.

  Intermittent
  mir_unit_tests.MesaDisplayTest.drm_device_change_event_triggers_handler
  test failure: libumockdev isn't thread safe

Status in Mir:
  In Progress
Status in “umockdev” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  As seen in: http://s-jenkins.ubuntu-ci:8080/job/mir-clang-utopic-
  amd64-build/799/console

  To reproduce locally:

  bzr branch lp:mir/devel mir-devel && cd mir-devel
  mkdir build && cd build && cmake .. && make -j4
  umockdev-wrapper bin/mir_unit_tests
--gtest_filter=MesaDisplayTest.drm_device_change_event_triggers_handler
--gtest_repeat=-1 --gtest_break_on_failure

  (Ignore the segfault when the test fails, it's a side effect of
  --gtest_break_on_failure)

  Running with strace or on a system with high load increases the chances that
we hit the problem. For example, running make -j4 in another mir branch while
  running the tests does the trick for mir.