I also join in requesting an update of the nvidia driver 331 or better.
I'm experiencing redrawing/repainting/display corruption of OpenGL
applications when minimized.

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=206&t=169316

https://bugs.launchpad.net/linuxmint/+bug/1338744

On NVIDIA forums, this thread seems to indicate that the last NVIDIA
driver 331.89 fixes the problem.

https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/755555/linux/340-17-337-xx-
gtx-750-ti-random-glitches-when-minimizing-opengl-accelerated-
applications/

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-331 in Ubuntu.

  Please update to 331. 49 and/or provide Nvidia 334.21

Status in “nvidia-graphics-drivers-331” package in Ubuntu:

  Provide Nvidia 334.21 drivers for ubuntu 14.04 in the xorg-edgers PPA.
  This driver provides alot of performance improvements and new GPUs support.

  Changlog:
  http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/73666/en-us