reassigning to pcmanfm, that's a duplicate iirc

** Package changed: file-roller (Ubuntu) => pcmanfm (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to file-roller in Ubuntu.

  file folders drag from file-roller to pcmanfm hangs external keyboard
  and mouse clicks

Status in “pcmanfm” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi, this bug is reproduceable on my Lenovo Y470 notebook.  I am using
  this kernel with daily updates installed.

  Linux alexia-pc 3.13.0-32-generic #57-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jul 15 03:51:08
  UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

  I am using a external usb keyboard connected to the notebook.
  My action is to select multiple files/folders from any zip file opened using
Archive Manager (version 3.10.2.1), mouse drag the items out to a folder open
under pcmanfm (version 1.2.0).

  if i mouse release drop the items at the pcmanfm white zone then it
  works ok, but, if i mouse drag the items across the pcmanfm side-pan
  and then release the mouse at the white zone, the external keyboard
  and mouse click will locked up, and the mouse pointer will change to a
  closed fist with a chain, at this point sometime only the notebook
  keyboard is partially working.  And there is no way for me to get out
  of this situation, sometime i need to force power button shutdown,
  other time i still can do normal shutdown from the notebook keyboard
  which only some keys are still working (up down left right arrow
  buttons are not working).

  Please see if this is truely a bug that can be fixed in either in
  pcmanfm or/and file-roller or somewhere else.

  Thank you.

  Package: file-roller 3.10.2.1-0ubuntu4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-32.57-generic 3.13.11.4
  Uname: Linux 3.13.0-32-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: LXDE
  Date: Tue Jul 22 23:11:25 2014
  InstallationMedia: Lubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64
(20140416.2)
  SourcePackage: file-roller