** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  compiz crashed with SIGSEGV in nux::WindowCompositor::ResetDnDArea()

Status in Nux:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in “nux” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  I was experimenting with the new interface. I'd noticed that I could
  drag a terminal to one side or the other to get it full height, half
  width, etc. Then I clicked on something in the tool panel on the left,
  and dragged down near the right corner of the screen... (I guess I'll
  have to try and reproduce this.) A small black square appeared on the
  desktop, which I thought was an icon, but it did not move when I used
  the right-click menu to have it reorganize by name. It also appeared
  to react the same as the rest of the desktop. At some point, compiz
  crashed. I could not type in this box, so I used Ctrl-Alt-F1, logged
  in, and ran "compiz --display :0" there to get a window manager so
  this text box has focus again.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
  Package: libnux-0.9-0 0.9.30-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-5.32-generic 2.6.38-rc6
  CrashCounter: 1