** Changed in: flashplugin-nonfree (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to flashplugin-nonfree in Ubuntu.

  When open many tabs in firefox it make X restart

Status in “flashplugin-nonfree” package in Ubuntu:

  When I update to newest flash plugin it make me so sad .

  When I open many (..5-10) tabs the firefox will crash or X system will
  restart . When X restart, the screen is very ugly ,in the end I have
  to restart UBUNTU .

  Some other time ,the system will die .Any key pressed and there is no
  use .What works is just power key .

  Please give us stable flash plugin not up to time version .

  I use UBUNTU10.04.3
  2.6.32-33-generic-pae
  ii  adobe-flash-properties-gtk
     10.3.183.7-0lucid1                              GTK+ control panel for
Adobe Flash Player pl
  ii  adobe-flashplugin
     10.3.183.7-0lucid1                              Adobe Flash Player plugin
version 10

  NVIDIA 280.13 driver

  Please update quickly .