I tried this solution but when I try to "sudo apt-get purge libreoffice-
base libreoffice-report-builder-bin libreoffice", I got that

You must execute 'apt-get -f install' to correct it:
Os pacotes a seguir têm dependências desencontradas:
 libreoffice-report-builder : Depende: libreoffice-report-builder-bin (>=
1:4.3.0) mas não será instalado
E: Dependências desencontradas. Tente 'apt-get -f install' sem nenhum pacote
(ou especifique uma solução)

If I try: sudo apt-get -f install,

I got

dpkg: problemas de dependência impedem a configuração de libreoffice-base:
 libreoffice-base depende de libreoffice-base-core (=
1:4.3.0-0ubuntu1~precise1); porém:
  Versão de libreoffice-base-core no sistema é 1:4.3.1~rc2-0ubuntu1~precise1.

Could you help me to fix this "deadlock" ?

  [ppa][packaging]libreoffice-base post-rm script syntax fail

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  I tried to use LibreOffice test builds and backports PPA and follow
  it's instructions to purge libreoffice-core then encountered this bug.

  Bug will be triggered when this package is been removed.  Since it
  seems to be trivial please fix it ASAP.

  ## Console output
  /var/lib/dpkg/info/libreoffice-base.postrm: 28:
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libreoffice-base.postrm: Syntax error: end of file
unexpected (expecting "fi")
  dpkg: error processing package libreoffice-base (--purge):
   子程序 已安裝的 post-removal script 傳回了錯誤退出狀態 2
  translation: sub-process installed post-removal script returned error return
status 2

  ## Debugging info
  As far as I can see the problem is at the second 'if ' statement:

  if [ "$1" = abort-upgrade ] && dpkg --compare-versions "$2" lt dpkg
--compare-versions "$2" lt 1:4.3.0~beta1-1; then
   dpkg-divert --package $DPKG_MAINTSCRIPT_PACKAGE --remove --rename \
    --divert /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/basic/dialog.xlc.noaccess \
                          /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/basic/dialog.xlc
   dpkg-divert --package $DPKG_MAINTSCRIPT_PACKAGE --remove --rename \
    --divert /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/basic/script.xlc.noaccess \  # ← This
trailing backslash shoudn't exist
  fi