I got the solution(Only if you have a laptop or neighbor's  wi-fi
password)

copy the .deb package and try installing by

sudo dpkg -i <package>.deb

it will install but still not run... Go to the /opt/ folder and there
you will find the <3GModem>folder

cd  /opt/3GModem  &   ls

Here you will find the ModemClient script file..run it
./ModemClient

It will show some missing dependencies,  install them via another
internet connection (Go to the  nearby cafe or borrow someone's
Ethernet)

sudo apt-get install  <required dependencies>

It will run but connection might fail due to root privileges  so open another
terminal and type
"sudo /opt/3GModem/ModemClient"

It worked on my laptop and so should yours by the way i am using 13.10
ubuntu version

Packages, which is subscribed to usb-modeswitch in Ubuntu.

  Teracom T-U500 EVDO modem ( 15eb:7153 ) does not get detected

Status in “usb-modeswitch” package in Ubuntu:

  I recently purchased a Teracom T-U500 EVDO modem for use with BSNL
  network.

  However, on plugging in the modem does not get detected.

  I have tried using both the default usb_modeswitch packages and also the
latest ones given on the modeswitch site.
  I have also tried it on USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports.

  I have also tried it on Ubuntu 12.10 x64, i386 and Ubuntu 13.04 x64.

  In none of the cases could I get it to detect.

  Surprisingly, the modem gets detected when these packages are
  installed and also show up in the Network Manager.

  Here is a file with dmesg and lsusb logs given.