Just to help verify my statement:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/software-center/+bug/1361932 is the known
bastion issue that has been ignored for 2 months.

and the attached pic shows the non downloading bastion.

** Attachment added: "bastion.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/1376897/+attachment/4222714/+files/bastion.png

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  No way to contact someone to get satisfaction about non working
  purchases in software center

Status in Ubuntu Software Center:
  Confirmed
Status in “bastion” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  There is no way to get ahold of someone to solve issues. I.E. I
  purchased Bastion. It won't download. This issue was known for over 2
  months.

  Still Software Center let me go through with the purchase, and after I
  found I was ripped off, I had no information on how to solve this
  issue either by a reimbursement or a problem solve.

  1) There should either be a chat system to a real person, or

  2) there should be a phone number leading to a real person, or

  3) there should be an email address that gets solutions faster than 1
  working day, more like 1-3 hours at maximum.