Hello.
Just the same case in the Shuffle mode - 120 points and no reaction (see
attachmeht)
But now it's ok with Non-Shuffle mode (when you can't move the cards)

** Attachment added: "2014-10-04 20:33:45.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/aisleriot/+bug/340294/+attachment/4231703/+files/2014-10-04%2020%3A33%3A45.png

Packages, which is subscribed to aisleriot in Ubuntu.

  The Poker game in AisleRiot Solitaire does not record the high scores

Status in Aisleriot Solitaire:
  New
Status in “aisleriot” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: gnome-games

  I am using Hardy Heron and download all updates when they become
  available.  The Poker game in AisleRiot Solitaire does not record the
  high score for games when you can move the cards.  Must have 120
  points or more; but it won't record wins under stats.  I don't know
  about games when you can't move the cards after placement on the 5x5
  grid.

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386