Hardy has seen the end of its life and is no longer receiving any
updates. Marking the Hardy task for this ticket as "Won't Fix".

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu Hardy)

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Cannot add attachments from network drive

Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “evolution” source package in Hardy:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Hi

  I have a serious problem since I'm using evolution 2.22.1.1 on ubuntu
  8.04. I cannot add attachements from a network drive. I allways get
  the error message:

  *****
  Evolution-Fehler

  Sie können die Datei
  »smb://192.168.114.10/tausch/dell%20ram%20bestellung.pdf« dieser
  Nachricht nicht beilegen.

  Dateiende
  ****

  in english
  ****
  Evolution-Error

  You cannot add the file
  »smb://192.168.114.10/tausch/dell%20ram%20bestellung.pdf« to this
  message.

  End of File
  ****

  It worked fine with evolution on ubuntu 7.10.

  Can you help please?

  Thanks very much.

  Beat