Fethi DILMI, thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to
make Ubuntu better. Please execute the following command, as it will
automatically gather debugging information, in a terminal:
apport-collect 1393412

Please ensure you have xdiagnose installed, and that you click the Yes
button for attaching additional debugging information.

Helpful bug reporting tips:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs

** Package changed: xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (Ubuntu) => xorg
(Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Touchpad freezes XServer when using multifingers

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  On MSI GT60-20C with Ubuntu 14.10, the touchpad freezes the XServer
  when combining LeftClick + Tap, or multifinger taps.

  As a workaround, I was partly initializing the XServer by performing a
  Ctrl+Alt+F1 then a Ctrl+Alt+F7. The touchpad continues to work after
  this.

  I tried to dig deeper into the problem, so when the XServer freezed
  again, I continued to move the cursor to a known place, I performed
  after my Ctrl+Alt+F1/F7 combination, and found the cursor in a
  different place after freezing. This actually means that when the
  XServer freezes it only stops rendering the place of the cursor.

  I got an idea, and installed Gnome Pointing Devices; I changed the
  settings of Vertical/Horizontal scrolling and the problem seemed to
  occur less up till now.

  EDIT: It happened again, I was watching a video, the video continued
  to play but the compositor stopped rendering the screen. I am running
  the proprietary NVidia binary driver on my OS (NVidia GK106M GeForce
  GTX 770M version 331.104 from nvidia-331)