@Ilya: Search-related icons were removed from Humanity the day before UI
Freeze because they had low contrast with Ambiance's dark toolbar. Now
it's too late to change anything in Natty, the proper fix will be
introduced during the Precise cycle (along with many other icon
changes).

I reported bug 877451 for other icons that should be added to not-in-
humanity.txt.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-icon-theme in Ubuntu.

  No search icon

Status in “gnome-icon-theme” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “gnome-icon-theme” source package in Oneiric:
  Fix Committed
Status in “gwibber” source package in Oneiric:
  Invalid
Status in “gnome-icon-theme” source package in Precise:
  Confirmed
Status in “gwibber” source package in Precise:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I'm certain someone must have filed this bug but I can't find a
  duplicate. As of 3.1.90-0ubuntu1 there's a missing icon for search.