This bug report is being closed due to your last comment regarding this
being fixed with an update. For future reference you can manage the
status of your own bugs by clicking on the current status in the yellow
line and then choosing a new status in the revealed drop down box. You
can learn more about bug statuses at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status. Thank you again for taking the time
to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu better. Please submit any
future bugs you may find.

** Package changed: gnome-nettool (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

** Changed in: ubuntu

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-nettool in Ubuntu.

  cannot install broadcom STA wireless driver

Status in Ubuntu:

  I want to add wireless driver in my Dell Inspiron 11z laptop.
  Currently I'm using ubuntu 11.10. But the installation failed. The
  error message suggest me to look for /var/log/jockey.log. The log
  information I attached in this report because it's too long to write
  here. I want to know how to fix the problem.

  Thank you for your help