I can confirm both the bug and the proposed patch: on Trusty (remmina version 1.0.0-4ubuntu3), remmina hangs when I disconnect from a VNC session tunneled through SSH. But if I apply the close_tunnel_last patch, rebuild the .deb package and install the patched .deb, the hang goes away.
The patch attached by jcollins to comment #2 has a whitespace inconsistency in it (most lines use tab characters, but one uses space characters for indentation) so I've attached a new version of the patch that stays consistent with the original file's indentation. Please include this patch in the Ubuntu package of remmina, so that this bugfix (written over two *years* ago!) can finally get into Ubuntu. ** Patch added: "close_tunnel_last.patch" https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/remmina/+bug/1084238/+attachment/4471856/+files/close_tunnel_last.patch -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to remmina in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1084238 Title: Remmina freezes when disconnecting vnc session with ssh tunnel Status in remmina package in Ubuntu: Confirmed Bug description: More details and an actual fix can be found here: https://github.com/FreeRDP/Remmina/issues/77 Please consider incorporating the above patch into the Ubuntu package. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/remmina/+bug/1084238/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

