** Project changed: software-center => software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu Software Center crashed upon opening

Status in software-center package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  I have a 64 bit Ubuntu 13.10 on an MSI GS70. I changed to Gnome Shell 3 soon
after downloading Ubuntu.

  I can not open up the software center. It just opens and crashed immeditaly.

  I tried to purge it from my computer and re download it, but I keep
  getting this message:

  INFO:softwarecenter.db.pkginfo_impl.aptcache:aptcache.open()
  WARNING:softwarecenter.db.update:The file:
'/usr/share/app-install/desktop/sonic-visualiser:x-sonicvisualiser-layer.desktop'
 could not be read correctly. The application associated with this file will
not be included in the software catalog. Please consider raising a bug report
for this issue with the maintainer of that application
  WARNING:softwarecenter.db.update:The file:
'/usr/share/app-install/desktop/sonic-visualiser:x-sonicvisualiser.desktop'
could not be read correctly. The application associated with this file will not
be included in the software catalog. Please consider raising a bug report for
this issue with the maintainer of that application
  Software catalog update was successful.