** Project changed: software-center => software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  I cant  update

Status in software-center package in Ubuntu:

  software updater fail to dl repository l
  it says to check connection but I KNOW I  have internet connection
  It allways then comes with a a list asking if I want to install , I clik OK
  then it say s some thng about untrusted sorces yada yadayada I clik OK it
does NOTHING

  NEXT EVEYTHING i DL i GET ERROER WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL

  iM A NEW UBUNTU USER AND I NEED HELP