Another thing that is NOT working. I am unable to access the Rubbish Bin via
the Files app. Again I get the error window:
"Oops! ... Unhandled error message: The name org.gtk.vfs.Daemon was not
provides by any service."

Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.

  Text Menus not displaying - org.gtk.vfs.Daemon

Status in gvfs package in Ubuntu:

  I installed standard Ubuntu 14.04 LTS about a 3 weeks ago and
  everything has been working fine. After a fortnight of all working
  fine I installed Wine via the standard package manager and then
  installed a simple windows exe WBridge5 (using wine) and then ran it a
  couple of times using wine and all was fine. Note that this may be
  irrelevant.

  In the morning when  I started my DELL Inspiron 6400 and after
  entering my password the standard desktop appeared without my
  previously set background; the file mgr appears automatically (without
  the recent files icon) and the following message appears:

      "Oops something went wrong. Unhandled error message: The name
  org.gtk.vfs.Daemon was not provided by any .Service files."

  After acknowledging the message, my programs operate but WITHOUT a
  text menu showing on the top menu bar. There are other minor
  inconveniences such as Alt+Tab doesn't work and there is no "Recent"
  option on the Files program and "System Settings Appearance" cannot be
  changed. The show stopper for me is that unless a program has a non
  text menu method of running a menu option, you are stuffed. This
  affects Libreoffice really badly.

  I have tried all sorts of things and most of these have been logged on
askubuntu where there is more information. See :

http://askubuntu.com/questions/736528/ubuntu-desktop-problem-org-gtk-vfs-daemon-error

  Please help!!!!!!

  bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+filebug/7117814e-da36-11e5
  -b08d-0025b3df357a

  error OOPS-9f50ddf94d42118063dea4e728c2ba7