** Tags removed: regression-release
** Tags added: hardy lucid

Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.

  Copying Files From CD/DVD Sets Permissions To Read Only

Status in gvfs:
  Fix Released
Status in gvfs package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gvfs source package in Hardy:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: nautilus

  When I copy files from a CD or DVD to my Home directory, the files
  that are copied are given read only permissions. Prior to Hardy, the
  user that copied the files would have read/write permissions.

  Steps to reproduce:
  1.) Burn a data cd or dvd
  2.) Copy the files to your Desktop or Home directories
  3.) The files that were saved will be read only

  Regression Details
  Discovered in version: gvfs 0.2.3-0ubuntu4? (8.04)
  Last known good version: nautilus 1:2.20.0-0ubuntu7? (7.10)