** Package changed: ubuntu => nautilus (Ubuntu)

  Wallpaper changes colors?

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  For some reason Ubuntu seems to change the colors of the wallpaper you
  apply.

  If you look at this album: http://imgur.com/a/wD4sx - You can see the
  following:

  image 1 (from the top): Ubuntu shows the image correctly when opening in
image viewer (look at the orange color!)
  image 2 (from the top): This is how the image looks applied. Why is it
changing the colors?
  image 3: (the one in bottom): Windows 10 virtualbox. Windows can figure out
how to apply the colors correctly. Why can't Ubuntu.. ?

  I have tested it with Xubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04 daily,
  Linux Mint and Ubuntu Gnome 15.10. They all have the same problem. As
  soon as the wallpaper is applied it changes the colors from the orange
  to less-orange.. It really weird.

  I can't figure out what's going on. It works just fine in Windows and OSX.
  Link to image download:
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5586/14961556102_13f1b039b4_o_d.jpg

  Feel free to ask for more information if needed or a solution :)