Mattia,

Actually it was you who convinced me a couple of weeks ago that those
Breaks/Replaces are *not* needed. ;)

Without arguing about the standard procedure, we should remember that
16.04 is still under development, and users are not supposed to use
development versions. Developers and testers are. So the cases we really
need to consider are fresh installs of the released 16.04 and complete
version upgrades from 14.04 or 15.10.

If you still think it's needed, I'd appreciate if you fix it when you
have time. In that case, please note that it's not only about hyphen-en-
gb, but such Breaks/Replaces should be added to all the hyphen-*
packages which replace the dictionaries which were removed from
openoffice.org-hyphenation:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org-hyphenation/0.9

Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice-dictionaries in Ubuntu.

  package hyphen-en-gb (not installed) failed to install/upgrade: trying
  to overwrite '/usr/share/hyphen/hyph_en_GB.dic', which is also in
  package openoffice.org-hyphenation 0.8

Status in libreoffice-dictionaries package in Ubuntu:

  Whail instaling full language support

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
  Package: hyphen-en-gb (not installed)
  ApportVersion: 2.20-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Thu Mar 10 19:05:01 2016
  DuplicateSignature:
   Unpacking hyphen-en-gb (1:5.1.0-1ubuntu1) ...
   dpkg: error processing archive
/var/cache/apt/archives/hyphen-en-gb_1%3a5.1.0-1ubuntu1_all.deb (--unpack):
    trying to overwrite '/usr/share/hyphen/hyph_en_GB.dic', which is also in
package openoffice.org-hyphenation 0.8
  ErrorMessage: trying to overwrite '/usr/share/hyphen/hyph_en_GB.dic', which
is also in package openoffice.org-hyphenation 0.8
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Alpha amd64 (20160307)
  RelatedPackageVersions:
   dpkg 1.18.4ubuntu1
   apt  1.2.4
  SourcePackage: libreoffice-dictionaries
  Title: package hyphen-en-gb (not installed) failed to install/upgrade: trying