I do not know if this helps at all but:

If I modprobe -r psmouse and then add it again the erratic behaviour goes back
to normal quite fast.
But when this shows up you are practically stuck no matter what you do.
Anything that fixes it does so for a couple of minutes and then goes back to
crazy. The only real option is restarting and hoping it will fix things for a
long enough time to do some work.

** Summary changed:

- Mouse going crazy at bottom right corner
+ Erratic mouse behaviour

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-control-center in Ubuntu.

  Erratic mouse behaviour

Status in unity-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  I am running Ubuntu 14.04 on a Lenovo Yoga 2 13 and, after a few
  minutes of working, the mouse pointer goes crazy. It goes to the
  bottom right corner of the screen and flickers, clicking stuff
  randomly.

  * Adding a USB mouse and deactivating the trackpad makes no difference.
  * Tried Kubuntu 15.10, problem still there.
  * Tried suggestions in

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2229831&page=2&p=13451930#post13451930

  without success also.

  As mentioned by other users, my laptop is currently unusable. I do not
  want to switch to Windows but, given the current hardware I have, I do
  not see how I can resolve this.

  Package: unity-control-center 14.04.3+14.04.20150916-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.2.0-30.36~14.04.1-generic 4.2.8-ckt3
  Uname: Linux 4.2.0-30-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.19
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Wed Mar  9 01:44:53 2016
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/unity-control-center
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64
(20160217.1)
  SourcePackage: unity-control-center
  usr_lib_unity-control-center: deja-dup 30.0-0ubuntu4