11.2.0~rc3-0ubuntu0.2 working fine for me with a Radeon R7 250. Tested
SuperTuxKart, 0AD, Civ5, Sublevel zero.

Packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  [FFe] mesa 11.2.0

Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Mesa 11.2.0-rc1 was released yesterday. The release schedule towards
  11.2.0 final is as follows:

  "The plan is to have one release candidate every Friday, until the final
  release on March 11th 2016."

  which means there will be two release candidates before the final.
  First point release will happen two weeks after, so we can have that
  too in 16.04.

  The main motivation is better support for Intel Kabylake and AMDGPU
  driver stack.