<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<sect1>
   <book id="bk101">
      <author>Gambardella, Matthew</author>
      <title>XML Developer's Guide</title>
      <genre>Computer</genre>
      <price>44.95</price>
      <publish_date>2000-10-01</publish_date>
      <description>An in-depth look at creating applications
      with XML.</description>
   </book>
   <book id="bk102">
      <author>Ralls, Kim</author>
      <title>Midnight Rain</title>
      <genre>Fantasy</genre>
      <price>5.95</price>
      <publish_date>2000-12-16</publish_date>
      <description>A former architect battles corporate zombies,
      an evil sorceress, and her own childhood to become queen
      of the world.</description>
   </book>
</sect1>

Able to open complete xml file using gnome-help through following command
      gnome-help ghelp:/home/sahithi/test.xml

Now,I am trying to open particular section in that xml file with id using the
below command
      gnome-help ghelp:/home/sahithi/test.xml?bk101&

But I am not able to open particular section in ubuntu16.04 version but able to
open in 12.04,14.04
Where ubuntu 16.04 uses yelp 3.18.1 version

Above command is working in yelp 3.16.1 version as well

Could any one suggest me some other alternate command or solution to open
particular section in an xml file using gnome-help?
Is this issue due to update in yelp version?

** Affects: yelp (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
Cannot open a particular section in gnome-help(yelp 3.18.1 version)
Packages, which is subscribed to yelp in Ubuntu.