Uploaded again.

** Changed in: im-config (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to im-config in Ubuntu.

  im-config should use whiptail instead of dialog

Status in im-config package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  The im-config package has an OR depends on dialog, as well as a
  recommends.  Since im-config is in main, this pulls dialog into main.

  The preferred dialog implementation in main is whiptail, which is used
  by everything from debconf up.  All other packages in main that
  reference dialog, have whiptail as the preferred dependency.

  As a result of this dependency, dialog shows in main as owned by the
  desktop team (http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/m-r-package-team-
  mapping.html).  However, I don't think the desktop team is going to
  work on fixing bugs such as bug #1549300.

  It's my recommendation that im-config should be switched over to use
  whiptail instead of dialog.