Sorry again, Ludovic, i have no idea what this pcscd does so i thought its some
general error.
Is this bug device specific? Then i have an Dell laptop with integrated
smart-card reader (which im not using physically, since some metal is bended on
the way of the card.)
(The most used here is omnikey 1021, but that thing is not connected to the
computer when the one cpu-core goes 100%)

Packages, which is subscribed to pcsc-lite in Ubuntu.

  Excessive CPU utilization

Status in pcsc-lite package in Ubuntu:

  In xenial, pcscd CPU utilization occasionally goes haywire:

    PID USER      PR  NI    VIRT    RES    SHR S  %CPU %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND

  27404 root      20   0  384264   4992   2228 S 100.3  0.0  75:39.03
/usr/sbin/pcscd --foreground --auto-exit

  I get this about once a day since installing xenial. I can't quite
  connect it to any specific event on the system, it just seems to
  happen sporadically -- fan turns on, I run top, and there it is again.

  Never had this issue on same hardware incl. smartcard with trusty.

  I wonder if it might be this? https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-
  bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=718473