** Description changed:

  After upgrading to gnupg 2.1 I can no longer see my keys in seahorse and
  evolution cannot find my gpg keys. Someone said this might be related to
  https://www.gnupg.org/faq/whats-new-in-2.1.html#autostart and

  I'm not sure where the bug lies or what is the proper fix, so adding
  several tasks. Please feel free to adjust as necessary.
+
+ Downgrading to gnupg2 2.0.38 from xenial fixes the issue.

** Description changed:

- After upgrading to gnupg 2.1 I can no longer see my keys in seahorse and
- evolution cannot find my gpg keys. Someone said this might be related to
+ After upgrading to gnupg 2.1 I can no longer see my keys in seahorse
+ (Passwords and Keys in apps scope in unity) and evolution cannot find my
+ gpg keys. Someone said this might be related to
  https://www.gnupg.org/faq/whats-new-in-2.1.html#autostart and

  I'm not sure where the bug lies or what is the proper fix, so adding
  several tasks. Please feel free to adjust as necessary.

  Downgrading to gnupg2 2.0.38 from xenial fixes the issue.

** Description changed:

  After upgrading to gnupg 2.1 I can no longer see my keys in seahorse
  (Passwords and Keys in apps scope in unity) and evolution cannot find my
  gpg keys. Someone said this might be related to
  https://www.gnupg.org/faq/whats-new-in-2.1.html#autostart and

  I'm not sure where the bug lies or what is the proper fix, so adding
  several tasks. Please feel free to adjust as necessary.

- Downgrading to gnupg2 2.0.38 from xenial fixes the issue.
+ Downgrading to gnupg2 2.0.28 from xenial fixes the issue.

Packages, which is subscribed to seahorse in Ubuntu.

  seahorse does not see gpg keys after upgrade to gnupg 2.1

Status in evolution package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gnupg2 package in Ubuntu:
  New