Closing that outdated report as EOL has been reached long time ago
** Changed in: gnome-games (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Invalid
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-games in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/784486
Title:
gnome-sudoku game doesn't terminate when the grid is successfully
filled
Status in gnome-games package in Ubuntu:
Invalid
Bug description:
Binary package hint: gnome-games
I've completely filled the grid, and successfully because there is no
mistakes shown (and I verified it), but the application doesn't
terminate : it doesn't show the popup that tell me that I've won, and
the cases doesn't blink with several colors as they usually do when
I've finished.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
Package: gnome-sudoku 1:2.30.0-0ubuntu6
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-31.61-generic 2.6.32.32+drm33.14
Uname: Linux 2.6.32-31-generic x86_64
Architecture: amd64
Date: Wed May 18 11:23:39 2011
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release amd64 (20100429)
ProcEnviron:
LANG=fr_FR.utf8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: gnome-games
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-games/+bug/784486/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp