Björn Michaelsen, the original reporter can consistently reproduce a
crash in LO but apport won't kick in despite being enabled. Has
something changed in LO either upstream or for Ubuntu where apport will
no longer catch crashes or crashes in certain circumstances? Or would
this be something to chase up with apport developers?

** Tags added: regression-release xenial

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  LibreOffice Base Crash when i try to connect to mysql

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  When I try to connect to my mysql database via libreoffice base , this
  one closes it without providing crash report.

  lsb_release -rd
  Release:      16.04

  apt-cache policy libreoffice-base
  libreoffice-base:
    Installé : 1:5.1.2-0ubuntu1
    Candidat : 1:5.1.2-0ubuntu1

  apt-cache policy libreoffice-mysql-connector
  libreoffice-mysql-connector:
    Installé : 1.0.2+LibO5.1.2-0ubuntu1
    Candidat : 1.0.2+LibO5.1.2-0ubuntu1