Yes, I know. I was referring to LightDM's guest session AppArmor profile.
I'll edit the description.

I only linked the bug to snapd to make it known to Snappy developers, and
because the bug affects it.
The actual fix probably has to be made in that LightDM profile. So, sooner or
later, the status for snapd should be changed to Invalid.

** Description changed:

  I'm using Ubuntu 16.04.

  The guest session cannot execute snaps, because of a permission error.
- The AppArmor profile is not allowing access to /snap and other needed files
and folders.
+ The LightDM's guest session AppArmor profile is not allowing access to /snap
and other needed files and folders.

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  Guest session cannot run snaps

Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in snapd package in Ubuntu: