Public bug reported:

The package libreoffice-l10n-pt-br should recommends (instead of just
suuggests) packages like hunspell to enable spell corrections. Or even
create a real package libreoffice-grammarcheck* whcih comes with this
packages as dependencies. The goal is make easy the possibility of
enable spell checking. My  Ubuntu is configured for en_US but my mother
language is pt_BR, so I miss a easy way to enable the spell checking on
LibreOffice.

I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

** Affects: libreoffice-l10n (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice-l10n in Ubuntu.

  Recommends instead of suggests

Status in libreoffice-l10n package in Ubuntu: