Hello, This bug affects me as well. In my issue I came upon this bug
while researching why Evolution mail seems to 'forget' saved passwords
within the keyring.

See this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/1299604

Today I was trying to figure out why the gnome keyring failed to open
when I started my computer, I installed seahorse and noticed the gnome2
keyring would not open, no matter what I did. This Arch Linux article
describes exactly what happened.

It's funny grey_smurf and I seem to be having the monologue issue just
talking to ourselves.

Anyhow, it seems that somehow the way my (kubuntu 14.04) install starts
up prevents the gnome2 keyring from opening correctly. I'm not sure if
it is related to the fact that I mostly use wifi on this computer and if
it is related to the kde keyring opening not on time or on time.
Sometimes I can get evolution mail to open the gnome2 keyring by
restarting it after I've gone online, but other times it refuses to open
even after a restart.

Packages, which is subscribed to seahorse in Ubuntu.

  seahorse authentication fail

Status in seahorse package in Ubuntu:

  For a long time now, I've receiving messages to authenticate my
  installed gnome online accounts, but when I write my passwords it
  simple don't recognize them, no matter how many times I write them
  correctly, this could be related to seahorse refusing to authenticate
  as follows.

  When I open seahorse and want to unlock Gnome 2 Key Storage, seahorse
  refuse to authenticate my personal password. Simply there is no way to
  unlock to add new keys.

  I've installed Ubuntu GNOME 15.04 diary iso in a virtual machine. I
  found this problem is not present on GNOME 3.14 and seahorse 3.14,
  I've managed to unlock key store and import certificates.

  Package: seahorse 3.12.2-1ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia wl
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME
  Date: Fri Jan  9 13:59:00 2015
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-GNOME 14.10 "Utopic Unicorn" - Release amd64
(20141022.1)
  SourcePackage: seahorse