unity-webapps-common package is from different source - webapps-
applications, so, I've markeed webapps-applications project as affected
by this bug.

Btw, currently unity-webapps-common depends on unity-webapps-service, I think
there also should be Recommends instead (when gsettings schema files will be
moved to a unity-webapps-common package).
Should I report another bug about this?

Rodney Dawes wrote on 2014-01-02:
> A reasonable solution would be to move the necessary pieces of that package
> (the crashdb conf file for apport, and the gsettings schemas) to a
> unity-webapps-common package

** Also affects: webapps-applications (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: libunity-webapps

** Also affects: webapps-applications

** Summary changed:

- libunity-webapps0 Depends on unity-webapps-service instead of Recommends
+ libunity-webapps0 Depends on unity-webapps-service instead of Recommends -
move gsettings schemas to a unity-webapps-common

Packages, which is subscribed to libunity-webapps in Ubuntu.

  libunity-webapps0 Depends on unity-webapps-service instead of
  Recommends - move gsettings schemas to a unity-webapps-common

Status in WebApps: libunity-webapps:
  New
Status in WebApps: Applications Data:
  New
Status in libunity-webapps package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in webapps-applications package in Ubuntu:

  The libunity-webapps0 package is declaring a hard Depends on unity-
  webapps-service, though the latter is not actually required by the
  library. For someone who does not need or want any webapps, it is
  feasible that they would want to uninstall this service, and not have
  it waste CPU and memory.

  A reasonable solution would be to move the necessary pieces of that
  package (the crashdb conf file for apport, and the gsettings schemas)
  to a unity-webapps-common package which the library can hard Depends
  on, and have unity-webapps-service be a Recommends instead.