As a user who might be able to fix the crash, having a crash stack show
up without building a debug build myself is more important than on
x86_64, because my Raspberry Pi 3 doesn't have enough RAM to link
libxul, so just making a debug build on my own and running it under gdb
when it crashes doesn't work.

  ARM symbols not available on crash-stats.mozilla.com when Firefox
  crashes

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Confirmed
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  When Firefox crashes on Ubuntu on ARMv7, it offers to report the crash
  to Mozilla, which is good, but Mozilla's crash reporting system
  appears to be unable to extract symbols for a stack trace.

  See e.g. https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/c6aa6dc1-90f3
  -44ec-8f7f-337f72160813

  I'm guessing that whatever process is used to upload symbols for
  Ubuntu's x86/x86_64 builds to Mozilla's server is not being followed
  for ARMv7. Please make the ARM symbols available to Mozilla for more
  useful crash reporting.