Don't forget `isenkram` in universe, which also just needs to be pulled
from Debian unstable to use the new AS.

Packages, which is subscribed to appstream in Ubuntu.

  FFe: Sync appstream 0.10.1-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main)

Status in appstream package in Ubuntu:

  Please sync appstream 0.10.0-2 (main) from Debian unstable (main)

  Explanation of FeatureFreeze exception:

  This is an API break, but I've tested it (ppa:laney/appstream) and it seems
  good. It's going to be the supported version going forward, and I think we
  should have it in yakkety. Also the appstream-generator which I'm working on
  depends only on this new version.

  Changelog entries since current yakkety version 0.9.8-4build1:

  appstream (0.10.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

    * cache-serialization.patch: Correctly (de)serialize screenshot data
    * yaml-screenshot-image-type.patch: Set correct image type when
      reading YAML
    * addons-find-target.patch: Fix addon/target associations

   -- Matthias Klumpp <m...@debian.org>  Wed, 31 Aug 2016 22:34:06 +0200

  appstream (0.10.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium

    * New upstream release: 0.10.0
    * Refresh dependencies
    * Build with stemming support
    * Drop all patches: Applied upstream