Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: onboard (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to onboard in Ubuntu.

  Onboard keyboard doesn't scale correctly at lock screen

Status in onboard package in Ubuntu:

  When setting "Scale for menu and title bars" to (2) in screen /
  display settings && setting Onboard on screen keyboard to "Show when
  unlocking the screen" (tick) in Onboard general preferences, the on
  screen keyboard is tiny and very difficult to use on the lock screen,
  but fine (full size) whilst logged in. I'm guessing it doesn't obey
  the scaling setting while on the lock screen.

  I have a high DPI screen and have to use "Scale for menu and title
  bars" set to (2) in display / screen settings for my HP Spectre x360
  (4109NA) to be usable. It has a touchscreen + 360 degree hinge and I
  have a little script on a launcher button to xinput float and reattach
  the keyboard/touchpad so I can use it in tablet mode. If the device
  locks while my keyboard/touchpad is disconnected, it's a nuisance to
  log back in with a USB keyboard (or log in as a guest which I've
  learned auto reattaches the keyboard / touchpad somehow). The weird
  thing is I'm sure I've seen the on screen keyboard display properly on
  the lock screen at some point so I don't know why it's misbehaving
  now.

  Package: onboard 1.2.0-0ubuntu5
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Thu Jun  9 23:39:30 2016
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20160420.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)