I have multiple calendars shared (of other users) that I have by default
turned off in Google Calendar and check them only from time to time,
when needed.

However, connecting Google account to Ubuntu automatically downloads
also events that are not from my calendar and belong to other (shared)
calendars.

This should not happen by default or rather user should be able to
disabled listing calendar events from the calendars  he is not
interested in!

** Affects: account-plugins (Ubuntu)

** Tags: accounts calendar events evolution google online timeanddate
--
timeanddate calendar shows events from google calendar that are not mine
Packages, which is subscribed to account-plugins in Ubuntu.