** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  Nautilus goes into 'Sleeping' state and needs to be manually restarted
  before used again

Status in Nautilus:
  Confirmed
Status in Ubuntu GNOME:
  New
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  I have recently found that after upgrading to GNOME 3.20 on Ubuntu
  GNOME 16.04 that Nautilus randomly will suddenly go into the state
  'Sleeping' and then although all applications will be able to be
  clicked off when clicking on the desktop, no other interactions with
  the desktop will be able to occur, for instance I am unable to select
  or drag anything on the desktop nor can I access the right-click menu
  nor open any icons. If I then go into the Activities Overview and
  attempt to open Nautilus nothing happens, in fact the only way
  seemingly to solve this problem is to manually end the Nautilus
  process and then restart it again in the normal way, after doing this
  all works fine until it decides to have nap again.

  This has happened at least 3 times so far, 2 twice in the same
  session.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.20.1-0ubuntu1~xenial2 [origin:
LP-PPA-gnome3-team-gnome3-staging]
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME
  Date: Wed Jun  1 13:10:17 2016
  GsettingsChanges:
   b'org.gnome.nautilus.preferences' b'sort-directories-first' b'true'
   b'org.gnome.nautilus.window-state' b'geometry' b"'795x694+0+27'"
   b'org.gnome.nautilus.window-state' b'maximized' b'true'
   b'org.gnome.nautilus.list-view' b'default-visible-columns' b"['name',
'size', 'type', 'date_modified', 'date_accessed', 'owner']"
   b'org.gnome.nautilus.list-view' b'default-column-order' b"['name', 'size',
'type', 'date_modified', 'date_accessed', 'owner', 'group', 'permissions',
'mime_type', 'where']"
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-GNOME 15.10 "Wily Werewolf" - Release amd64
(20151021)
  SourcePackage: nautilus
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to xenial on 2016-05-28 (3 days ago)