** Summary changed:

- make carlito and caladea fonts required for libreoffice
+ Add carlito and caladea fonts to libreoffice Recommends list

  Add carlito and caladea fonts to libreoffice Recommends list

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  See here:
  https://wiki.debian.org/SubstitutingCalibriAndCambriaFonts

  One of the easiest things we can do to make LibreOffice documents look
  good when importing .docx and .pptx is to have fonts that follow the
  metrics of popular Microsoft Office fonts, specifically Calibri and
  Cambria. The fonts 'Carlito' and 'Caladea' are already in the Ubuntu
  repositories, but they are not installed by default. It makes a lot of
  sense to install them by default with LibreOffice.

  If you want I can give you examples of crappy-looking PPTX imports
  before, and then much nicer, after installing these fonts.