If y'all are indeed going to block on there not being allowed to have 2
pcre's in main, then I guess we'll either have to figure out how to hack
vte2.91 and gnome-terminal to either not use pcre2 or instead use the
older pcre3. Or we'll just keep using the current gnome-terminal/vte.

$ reverse-depends -c main src:pcre3

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-terminal in Ubuntu.

  [MIR] pcre2

Status in gnome-terminal package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in pcre2 package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in vte2.91 package in Ubuntu:

  Availability
  ============
  Synced with Debian. Built for all supported architectures.

  Rationale
  =========
  Required by gnome-terminal 3.22+ and vte2.91 0.46+

  Security
  ========
  At least one open security issue, affecting Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
  https://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/cve/pkg/pcre2.html
  https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/source-package/pcre2
  https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvekey.cgi?keyword=pcre

  Quality assurance
  =================
  - Please subscribe Ubuntu Desktop Bugs or Ubuntu Foundation Bugs (like pcre3)
to this package.
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pcre2
  https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=pcre2

  Upstream tests are run during the build but there is no autopkgtest

  Does not have 3.0 (quilt) set

  Dependencies
  Only build-dependencies are dpkg and debhelper. No other added dependencies.

  Standards compliance
  3.9.6

  Maintenance
  - Actively developed upstream