This bug was fixed in the package account-plugins -
0.13+17.04.20161110.1-0ubuntu1

---------------
account-plugins (0.13+17.04.20161110.1-0ubuntu1) zesty; urgency=medium

  [ Alberto Mardegan ]
  * debian/account-plugin-owncloud.install:
    - remove owncloud icon, it's now provided by the theme
  * debian/control,debian/account-plugin-nextcloud.install:
    - add Nextcloud account plugin
  * Add account plugin for Nextcloud (LP: #1639175)
  * Fix error handling in account-console (LP: #1309433)

  [ Gary.Wzl ]
  * support to display user id(phone number) for mcloud.
  * Add onedrive account plugin. (LP: #1632585)

  [ Numan Demirdöğen ]
  * account-console: Specify module version with GI imports to avoid
    warnings. (fix #1633760) (LP: #1633760)

 -- Alberto Mardegan <ma...@users.sourceforge.net>  Thu, 10 Nov 2016
13:55:57 +0000

** Changed in: account-plugins (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to account-plugins in Ubuntu.

  Please add an "account-plugin-nextcloud" package

Status in webapps-sprint:
  In Progress
Status in account-plugins package in Ubuntu:

  Please add an account-plugin-nextcloud package.

  For now, this could essentially be a copy of the ownCloud provider
  code with different branding.  Having both providers side-by-side has
  a few benefits:

  1. we can pick which one to install to get desired branding

  2. if the two projects diverge API wise, we can support each
  independently rather than targeting a common subset.

  The obvious downside though is that we'll have some duplication while
  they are ABI compatible.