** Package changed: sane-backends (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

Packages, which is subscribed to sane-backends in Ubuntu.

  ubuntu 14.04 failed to register timeout

Status in Ubuntu:

  Version: 14.04.4 LTS (14.04)
  I "realized" a problem during a loading of an internet page on firefox.
  The firefox don't load the page (is always loading the page)
  I also tried to load google page, same error.
  I used ping to google (ping google.it). It work correctly.
  I tried to download google page (wget google.it) but don't work. It freeze
during the domain name resolving of google.it.
  I also tried launch gnome-system-monitor with an terminal: failed to
register, Timeout. It happens also with kdenlive, virtualbox.
  Why?