As a workaround this can be used:

~/.remmina/remmina.pref

add:
scale=1

to the section [remmina]

This creates scaled mode as a default settings for any new connection.
Enjoy !

Packages, which is subscribed to remmina in Ubuntu.

  Provide Option for Ensuring Scale Mode by Default

Status in remmina package in Ubuntu:

  As a frequent Remmina user, I desperately want an option to be added
  so that I can ensure that all new connections are scaled by default.

  Every time I open a new connection, the first thing I do is hit the
  scale button. Therefore, if there were an option to set all new
  connections to scale upon opening, it would save me this step numerous
  times per day.

  Here's how I use Remmina:

  1) I almost always open connections at the client's resolution.

  2) I always use tabs instead of full screen, so that I can tab between
  sessions like you'd tab between web pages in a modern browser.

  3) I always scale the sessions so that they take up the full space of
  each tab's display area. I appreciate the magnification this provides
  in most cases.

  Since I do item 3 every time, it would very be nice if I had a user
  preference for setting it as default for me. Furthermore I will also
  suggest setting this as default generally, because I can't image
  anyone preferring scrolling over scaling in situations where the
  client's resolution is larger than the tab's available area.